Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This three-bedroom suite in the heart of Florence is ideal for an on-the-go group looking for a place to rest their heels at the end of each busy day. Each bedroom opens on to the well-equipped kitchen, which features a large dining table, a perfect spot to share stories...and a bottle of vino.
- Location Description
Located on Via della Vigna Nuova in the Duomo neighborhood, this apartment is surrounded by high-end, world-famous boutiques including Salvatore Ferragamo, Armani, Versace, and more. The Duomo section of the city is one of the oldest and most popular. This apartment is in a pedestrian zone, within walking distance of Piazza Santa Croce. Also within a stone’s throw are Piazza del Duomo; the Uffizi, Italy’s greatest art gallery; Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, with so many of the world’s most famous statues and frescoes; and the oldest surviving bridge in Florence, the Ponte Vecchio, with its panoramic views. Or San Michele, the ancient church, is also within easy walking distance, as is the abbey church, Badia Fiorentina. A little bit farther out is the gothic church of Santa Croce. After shopping and sightseeing, treat yourself to a meal at the local trattorias and restaurants.
Nearby Attractions: The area around the Basilica di Santa Maria dei Fiori, commonly referred to as The “Duomo,” is considered the historic center of the city. From here it is possible to walk north to the San Lorenzo Church, the San Lorenzo outdoor market (where you can find all manner of clothing, shoes and bags,) as well as the not-to-be-missed Mercato Centrale. West and north is the train station and the Santa Maris Novella Church. While in this area, it is worthwhile to visit the Officina di Santa Maria Novella... the potpourri perfume will guide you. To the south are the Piazza della Signoria, the political center of Renaissance, the Uffizi Gallery, the Orsanmichele Church, the Casa di Dante, the Badia Fiorentina, and the Ponte Vecchio.
Piazza Santa Croce: 14 minutes' walk
Uffizi Gallery: 9 minutes' walk
Piazza Signoria: 8 minutes' walk
Ponte Vecchio: 8 minutes' walk
Santa Maria Novella: 6 minutes' walk
- Exterior Description
This historic building is located in a pedestrian area, making the apartment a retreat from the sounds of city traffic. Located on the first floor, there are 30 steps to reach the apartment and no elevator. Situated in a limited traffic zone, a car is not recommended, due to the special rules...and fines...that accompany this zone.
- Interior Description
(80 m2/860 ft2)
First Floor (30 steps, no elevator): There is a bright kitchen with a large dining table, seating up to 8 guests. The kitchen is well-equipped with an oven, dishwasher, American coffee maker, electric tea kettle, and washing machine. All three bedrooms are accessed from the kitchen/dining area. The first bedroom features a queen size bed (160 cm) with a large couch, a table and chair, TV, and an en suite bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. The second bedroom features a queen size bed (160 cm), a table and chairs, TV, large wardrobe, and an en suite bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. The third bedroom features a queen size bed (160 cm), wooden wardrobe, small table and chair, and a TV. A third bathroom, off of the dining area, has a shower, sink and toilet.
- Features Description
- This apartment does not have a sitting room.
Features and Amenities
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property a credit card will be held by the property manager to cover any extra charges or accidental damages incurred during the stay.
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm, Upon Prior Request) Payable upon Arrival: 20 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 9:30 pm, Upon Prior Request) Payable upon Arrival: 40 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am (by appointment)
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: