View all photos
- About The Experience
Overlooking the Bay of Paraggi, this beautiful property is located just 1.2 miles from the chic town of Portofino on the Italian Riviera. Situated right by the bay, Villa Portofino features views of a harbor as well as seafood restaurants and boutiques. Well connected with ferries, bus and train stations this location makes for convenient day trips to Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, Genova and the Cinque Terre. Enjoy the panoramic views of this villa and see why famed writer Oscar Wilde once retreated here.
- Location Description
This property is directly off the seafront road that leads to Portofino. At just 1.2 miles away, the famous square can be reached on foot, public or private transport. Santa Margherita Ligure is 2.5 miles away and offers bars, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, and gelato shops. The wonderful Ligurian seaside town offers attractive views of its harbor with yachts and boats anchored nearby. Train and bus stations as well as a ferry trip of the Rivera are 3.7 miles away in nearby Rapallo. With the property comes opportunity to be so close to Paraggi Beach and to enjoy the clear blue water.
Bologna: 275 km/ 171 miles
Milano Malpensa Airport: 218 km/135 miles
Genoa(Train station): 38 km/ 24 miles
Camogli(Train station): 14 km/ 9 miles
Rapallo (Train station): 8.4 km/ 5.2 miles
Santa Margherita Ligure(Train station): 4 km/ 2.5 miles
Paraggi: 2.4 km/ 1.5 miles
Portofino: 2 km/ 1.2 miles
Paraggi Beach: 400 meters
- Exterior Description
With a unique entrance that goes through two tunnels carved into the mountains, you are welcomed to Villa Portofino with beautiful panoramic views of the sea. The villa has two terraces,a loggia that offer exceptional views and an outdoor cooking area with barbecue, wood oven, ice making machine, microwave, electric burners and sink. Sitting on top of the Bay of Paraggi, there is an entrance to the harbor of Portofino. This allows for a 180-degree view on one side and a 180-degree view of the lush forest on the other.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: As you enter the ground floor you are welcomed into a large living room with traditional vaulted ceilings and fireplace. Through a hallway is the kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, Nespresso machine, tea kettle, toaster oven and access to a patio. A small guest bathroom with toilet and sink is located next to the stairs leading up to the first floor. In the corner of the room is a dining area with a table for six and A/C.
First Floor: Up a flight of well-crafted stone stairs is the sleeping area. There is a double bedroom with a closet, TV, AC and an an en-suite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet. The second bedroom has a double bed with TV. The third bedroom has two twin beds (can be joined upon request), TV, AC, and an en-suite bathroom with sink, toilet, shower. There is another bathroom with sink, toilet, shower, and bath tub.
As you enter the guest house you have a small living room as well as a dinning table. The guest house also has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. First bedroom has a king size bed. The second bedroom has trundle single beds. The third bedroom has one single bed. Both bathrooms have a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Extra housekeeping: 20 Euros per hour
- Linen and towel change: 15 Euros per person
- Welcome basket included in the price - pasta, sauce, cheese, fruit, tea, coffee, bread, butter, jam, water, wine and gelato!
- Welcome Aperitif included in the price
- One boat trip along the coast included in the price
- Two hours of housekeeping is included every day except Sundays
- Pay parking available 400 meters from property
- Air conditioning available in two of the bedrooms and dining room
- Help with suitcases available free of charge
- A gardener has access to the garden to care for the plants on the property
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Outside Area - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Toaster Oven
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 5000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping (Upon Request) - Hourly Charge: 20 EUR
- Air Conditioning - Weekly Charge:
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 11:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: