View all photos
- About The Experience
Spending holidays in original Trulli houses is the best way to enjoy your stay in Puglia.Relax and rejuvenate at this typical Apulian Trullo. Explore the nearby charming towns and the Castellana Grottos that were formed over 90 million years ago! And when the sun goes down, you’ll want to dine alfresco. Grill fresh fish in the crafted stone barbecue area and make a toast to the sunset.
- Location Description
This dreamy trullo is nestled in the verdant countryside just 4.3 miles away from Alberobello. The complex is situated in the heart of the Itria Valley, which connects Alberobello to the other towns of Cisternina, Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Messapica, Fasano, and Ostuni. These towns in the Itria Valley all have stunning historical centers characterized by whitewashed houses and flowering balconies that overlook narrow, tangled streets.
Nearby Attractions: The opera festival of Valle d’Itria is held each summer in July and August.
Torre Guaceto (WWF Oasis): 58 km /36 miles
Bari (airport): 52 km /32.3 miles
Ostuni (The white town): 35 km /21.7 miles
Cisternino (One of the most beautiful villages in Italy): 26 km/16.1 miles
Polignano a Mare (The gem of the Adriatic): 26 km /16.1 miles
Martina Franca (Hometown of “festival della valle d’Itria”): 25 km/15.1 miles
Monopoli – train station: 15 Km /9.3 miles
Beach: 10 km /6.2 miles
Alberobello (Train Station): 8 km /4.9 miles
Castellana Caves: 1 km /0.6 miles
- Exterior Description
Trullo Rosina is the largest stone apartment of the complex. It comfortably hosts up to 5 people. Relax outdoors on the front patio which is attractively furnished with a table and six chairs. The entrance is independent, but the structure adjoins to the other 3 trulli houses. The complex offers guests a large 80 square meter shared swimming pool in addition to a relaxing solarium area equipped with sun beds and parasols, and a large stone barbecue area.
- Interior Description
Step into this stone dwelling for an authentic experience. Trullo Rosina is decorated with period furniture, local craft products, pillows and tablecloths embroidered by the expert hands of Apulian embroiderers. There is a living room with a stone fireplace, table with four chairs, flat screen 32” led TV and a kitchenette with refrigerator, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, Italian coffee maker and tea kettle. There are two double bedrooms. The first double bedroom (master bedroom), is tastefully decorated with a double bed (190cm x 160cm), two bedside tables with drawers, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. The second bedroom has two twin beds (190cm x 85cm) that can be joined upon request, an extra single bed and a wardrobe. The first bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower. The second bathroom has a stone shower, toilet, sink, and hair dryer.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Mid-week Cleaning: €50
- Mid-week linen change: €50
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Area - Shared
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 200 EUR
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 100 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: