View all photos
- About The Experience
Say “adios” to the stresses of life when you escape to Catalunya. Explore the wild and rare beauty of rugged coastline, hidden coves, lush green valleys, medieval monasteries and crumbling castles. You’ll enjoy a total “ unwind” on the spacious, private grounds of this rustic country villa. Play tennis, ride horses, stroll beautiful gardens, swim, or lounge by the pool—all without leaving the grounds of this extraordinary estate.
- Location Description
This villa is located just outside the medieval town of Palafrugell in Girona. The region of Catalunya offers a spectacular landscapes in contrasts, from the soaring snow-capped Pyrenees to the shallow Mediterranean coves and sun-scorched beaches. It’s possible, locals will tell you, to ski in the morning and sunbathe on the beach in the afternoon. The nearby Costa Brava resorts rumble with lively nightlife.
Barcelona : 122km/75 miles
Nearby Attractions: Barcelona - a mecca of art and splendor of Gaudi's architecture, including La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell and the bizarre Teatre-Musea Dali.
Lloret de Mar (restaurants and nightlife): 57km/35miles
Costa Brava: 37km/22miles
Beaches: 8-10 km /5-6 miles
- Exterior Description
This traditional rustic villa is located on 25 acres of private green grounds, surrounded by rolling hills. The estate features a pool (13x6 m or 43 x 20 feet) with sun lounges and sun umbrellas. A garden overlooks a room decorated with chairs, outdoor sofas, and a coffee table. An outdoor dining area provides a table for 10. The estate also features gardens, tennis field, horse stables, and a game room with a pool table, fireplace, and sofa.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: On the ground floor, the open design plan is divided into spaces that can be accessed from the entrance hall. The living room leads up a few steps to a sitting area that showcases a baby grand piano, two sofas and chairs. The dining area provides a table that seats 10. A guest bathroom is also located on the ground floor. The rustic kitchen features a breakfast table that seats 4. The kitchen is fully equipped with a coffee maker, oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, and dishwasher. A washer and dryer are available.
First Floor: Upstairs to the left wing, you’ll find a master bedroom with a king bed (190x200), fireplace, sitting area, private terrace and a full ensuite bathroom with toilet, sink, tub and shower. Here there are also two large double bedrooms with king beds (190x200) that share a bathroom with a shower and bathtub, in addition to a private terrace. Next to the stairs, a sitting room punctuates the space between the wings. In the right wing, you’ll find two more bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (160X200) (only in one bedroom the beds can be pushed together). These bedrooms share a bathroom with a toilet, sink, shower, and tub.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Onsite tennis instruction for additional fee
- Horseback riding instruction for an additional fee
- Boat rental for extra fee
- Pets allowed by request
- Two hours of daily housekeeping are included in price (10 am -12 pm)
- Garden and pool maintenance are included (poolkeeper comes in the morning)
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Tennis Court - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fans Available - Upon Request
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: