View all photos
- About The Experience
Summer in Mallorca is one unforgettable party. The island is known for its many village festivals and lively nightlife. But even so, you can find many pockets of silence. Relax by your villa’s pool and gaze out at the azure sea. Trek to hilltop monasteries, pedal through honey-stone villages, and dine alfresco on local Mediterranean cuisine.
- Location Description
Mallorca tops the charts as Spain’s best holiday getaway for many reasons, but one ranks above all others: the island’s stunning coast. Beyond the built-up resorts offering golf and lively night life, island views make postcards look like cheap imitations. Dive off bone-white beaches in the south, or head north for treks up to pine-flecked bays. Venture to Mallorca’s capital, Palma, to enjoy the best shops, restaurants and arts scene. Don’t leave the island without seeing the mountain village of Deia with its elegant restaurants, narrow streets and small shingle beach. You can explore Mallorca easily by car. But you needn’t travel far from your villa to enjoy plenty of good cafes and restaurants nestled in the winding streets of Cala Bona.
Deia: 100km/62 miles
Palma de Mallorca aiport: 72km/45miles
Palma: 65km/40 miles
Son Servera: 6km/3.7 miles
Cala Bona: 4 minutes’ drive
- Exterior Description
Enter through a private gate to enjoy the grounds of this majestic villa built in classic Mallorquin style. You’ll enjoy private views of the sea as you lounge by the pool (8m x4m) on a comfortable chaise. Grill fresh fish on the barbeque and dine alfresco in the villa’s outdoor dining area. Indoor parking is available for 3 cars.
- Interior Description
The interior décor is classic Mallorcan, with tiled floors, exposed ceiling beams, wooden window frames and arched doorways.
Ground floor: The main door opens into the reception area. To the left you’ll find the open plan living room, dining room and kitchen. The living room offers a flat screen TV where you can watch local channels (some English channels are available) from the comfort of one of two sofas. You can choose to dine indoors in the villa’s tastefully decorated dining room that has a table for eight, or step through one of the doors that open to an outdoor dining area. On this floor, you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen providing a coffee maker, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, freezer and oven. This floor also houses a master bedroom with a queen sized bed(160x180cm), an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and access to an outdoor terrace. There is also a double bedroom that provides two single beds(80x90cm) and ensuite bathroom with a bath/shower, sink and toilet. Hairdryers are provided.
First Floor: There is a small library and lovely study area with a desk. On this floor you’ll also find two additional bedrooms that share a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryers are provided. The first double bedroom provides a queen bed (160x180cm) and opens to a balcony with sea views. The second double bedroom provides two single beds(80x90cm), which can be joined together. This upper level also features a terrace with a lounging area, and an outdoor dining area.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: