View all photos
- About The Experience
There’s something special about Porto Petro. This intimate fishing port located some 50 km or 33 miles to the east of Palma on the island of Mallorca escaped the development rampant in Cala d’Or just to the north. You’ll soon see what made this town beloved with fishermen. There are some markets at nearby Santanyi and Felanitx. Cala D’Or instead provides night life, bars and good restaurants.
- Location Description
Villa Evita is located just outside of Porto Petro, one of the most exclusive areas of Mallorca. The villa overlooks the bay of Porto Petro. Step outdoors to relax on your private beach. Venture out to explore the island. Discover the magnificent Sierra de Tramuntana mountain range, the beautiful coves and beaches along the east coast. Take in medieval villages spread throughout the wine growing region of Benissalem. Head to the ancient city of Palma, Mallorca’s capital, to enjoy wonderful shops, restaurants, and a thriving arts scene tucked along a maze of narrow streets. Don’t leave Palma without seeing the royal palace or the Gothic cathedral in the Arab quarter.
Palma: 96 km/60 miles
Palma airport:72 km/45 miles
Deia: 96 km/60 miles
Santanyi: 40 km /15 miles
Cala D’Or:10 km /6 miles
Porto Petro: 5 km/3 miles
- Exterior Description
With its own private little beach, Villa Evita is perfect for those looking for a holiday in a relaxed setting. On the outskirts of Porto Petro, the villa is situated in a quiet area with large wooden gates ensuring maximum privacy. The villa has been built around the large swimming pool (8m x 4m) and offers a number of different outdoor dining areas and a covered area where you can enjoy music and relax looking out onto the bay of Porto Petro. The area is considered to be one of the most exclusive of Mallorca with its white sandy beaches and fantastic views. The gardens are large with a terrace area and sun loungers. Private parking is available for 2 cars.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a large living room with access to the swimming pool terrace. There are two bedrooms with twin beds (90cm x 200cm) joined together. Both have ensuite bath with shower, sink, toilet, bidet, hairdryers and access to the swimming pool terrace. There is also a double bedroom made up of two twin beds (90cm x 190cm), with an ensuite bath with shower, sink, toilet, bidet, hairdryers and access to a terrace.
First Floor: The front door of the villa opens out into a large hallway with views into the living room. The living room area is spacious with three large sofas and a satellite television. Large glass doors lead out onto the main terrace area with sofas and tables. To the left side of the living room there is a dining area with seating for 8 people and a door leading to the fully equipped kitchen. In the kitchen you’ll find Nespresso machine, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. There is another terrace area off the kitchen with seating for 10 people. A hallway leads out into the garage and fully equipped utility room. Also on this floor there is a small cloakroom, a bedroom with a double bed made up of two twin beds (90cm x 200cm) joined together, an ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, sink, toilet, bidet, hairdryer, and a terrace with seating shared with the master bedroom next door. The master bedroom has a king-size bed (180cm x 200cm) and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, double sinks, toilet, bidet and hairdryer.
- Features Description
- Housekeeping is included 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10 am - 1 pm). Additional housekeeping is available for 12 euros/hour. Towel change is on Wednesday.
- Internet connection is weak due to location.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: