View all photos
- About The Experience
This magnificent city is at your feet and all you have to do is enjoy it. Join the myriad of visitors who come each year to visit Michelangelo's David, shop along the Ponte Vechio or taste in the best gelato in the world. If you prefer, relax with a bottle of Chianti from a local vineyard; a perfect way to end your day while planning the week ahead in your charming accommodation in Florence.
- Location Description
Apartment Carolina is located in the center of Florence, just around the corner from Via dei Tornabuoni and Via della Vigna Nuova. Everything is within walking distance. Just steps away from the apartment you’ll find world-famous museums, restaurants, Piazza Signoria, Piazza Santa Croce, Uffizi Gallery, Duomo, the Bargello Museum, Pontevecchio and Palazzo Vecchio. Florence is a city that begs to be explored on foot. It’s probably the best option, too, because driving and parking are highly restricted.
Piazza Santa Croce: 14 minutes' walk
Uffizi Gallery: 9 minutes' walk
Piazza Signoria: 8 minutes' walk
Ponte Vecchio: 8 minutes' walk
Santa Maria Novella: 6 minutes' walk
- Exterior Description
The apartment is located within an historic building located on Via della Vigna Nuova, a street renowned for its elegant shops and designer boutiques. An elevator (or 30 steps) provides access to this first-floor apartment.
- Interior Description
(380 m2/4,090 ft2)
Third floor (with elevator): The entrance opens to a spacious waiting room, or antechamber, that connects to a corridor and many different rooms. To the right of the entrance door, a large antique styled living room hosts an elegant sofa, two armchairs, flat screen TV, and a decorative fireplace. Double glazed French doors open to a balcony which overlooks Via della Vigna Nuova. Connected to the living room there is a stylish tea room, that is again connected to a magnificent dining room featuring large antique table for 8. A guest bathroom provides two sinks and a toilet. To the left of the entrance, a hallway leads to the kitchen. The kitchen provides an American coffee maker, an oven, stove, refrigerator-freezer, and a breakfast table for 4. From here you can access the laundry area with washer and dryer, and another guest bathroom with a toilet and sink. On this floor, there is a large, full bathroom equipped with a shower, double sink, toilet and bidet. Next, a large bedroom provides a queen bed (180x200cm). This room is connected to the master bedroom which provides a queen bed (180x200cm).
Upper Floor: A staircase of 16 steps leads to a double bedroom which provides a queen bed (140x200cm). There is a full bathroom with shower, double sink, toilet and bidet. The second bedroom has two single beds (90x200cm). There is another full bathroom that includes a shower, double sink, toilet and bidet.
Please Note: The ceiling height on this floor is approximately 2 meters.
Features and Amenities
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay a security deposit by credit card and sign a form authorizing charges for extras and/or damages that occur during your stay. The security deposit will be refunded within one week of your departure from the property minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The security deposit amount is: 1500 EUR
- Extra maid service is available upon request for the daily rate of: 34 EUR
- Extra supply of linens available upon request for: 24 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm, Upon Prior Request) Payable upon Arrival: 20 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 9:30 pm, Upon Prior Request) Payable upon Arrival: 40 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 2.50 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 10:00 am (by appointment)
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: