View all photos
- About The Experience
As compelling as any destination in the Arezzo province – the countryside of Pian di Sco and its nearest city's central square is as beautiful as it appears in Roberto Benigni's classic movie Life is Beautiful. Explore the area’s ancient churches, museums and the sloping Piazza Grande, across from which a huge antiques fair sprawls during the first weekend of each month. Come dusk, Arentini (locals of Arezzo) spill along the length of shop-clad Corso Italia for the ritual late-afternoon stroll.
- Location Description
The province of Arezzo on the eastern edge of Tuscany is beloved by movie directors who have immortalized its landscape and medieval hilltop towns in several critically acclaimed movies. Attractions are many and varied: spectacular mountain scenery and walks in the Casentino; magnificent art and architecture in the medieval cities of Arezzo, Sansepolcro and Cortona; and Tuscany’s best bistecca alla Fiorentina (chargrilled T-bone steak) in the Val di Chiana.
Pisa Airport: 120 km /75 miles
Cortona: 77km/47 miles
Siena: 102 km /63 miles
Montepulciano: 82 km /50 miles
San Gimignano: 64 km /39 miles
Florence: 54 km /34 miles
Castellina in Chianti: 52 km /32 miles
Arezzo: 49.5 km /30 miles
Greve in Chianti: 30 km /18 miles
Figline Valdarno (railway station): 10 km /6 miles
Pian di Sco: 2 km /1 mile
- Exterior Description
The villa is located on a wonderful property bordered with olive trees and an ancient Medieval hamlet. On hot summer days guests can enjoy a large swimming pool (5,7m x 11,50m, open June to September). Wooden trusses circle a charming porch, which leads up to the villa. The villa’s renovation kept the best of its ancient architecture, and blended it with modern amenities. Parking available.
- Interior Description
Ground floor: The main entrance opens to a gallery and large living room with sofas and a fireplace, CD and DVD players, and a flat screen TV with English channels. Next, a dining room provides a table for 8-10. The fully equipped kitchen opens to the garden. It provides a coffee machine, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, oven, stove, refrigerator-freezer and a kitchen table for 8. A bedroom provides a queen bed (180cmx190cm) with an ensuite bathroom with a double sink, toilet, bidet, and bathtub.
First floor: A stone staircase leads to the first floor. The first-floor hosts three more bedrooms. The first bedroom features a queen bed (180x190 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with double sink, toilet, bidet, bathtub and shower. The second bedroom provides a queen bed (180cmx190cm) and ensuite bathroom with double sink, toilet, bidet and bathtub. The third bedroom has two single beds (80cmx190) with and ensuite bathroom with double sink, toilet, bathtub, and shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Fully Staffed Villa: Upon request
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Rental of five mountain bikes: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Upon request
- High Chair: Upon request
- Rental of local theatre seating up to 160 people: Upon request
- Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms only.
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted by the owners of the villa and provided drinks.
- Housekeeping is included for two hours a day, six days a week.
- Villa Natalia is part of a medieval hamlet that consists of two more villas and apartments. Villa Natalia is private and does not share grounds with the hamlet. Clients staying at Villa Natalia however can use upon request the estate library, conference room and restaurant.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Local Calls Only
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating: According to consumption
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: