Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Perfect for a large family or group of friends this lovely, spacious, multi-level villa in Sorrento, cannot be beat for location and comfort. You can walk to the city center or catch a ferry to Capri or Positano! If that is not enough, you also have your own private pool for relaxing at home after a day of sightseeing.It’s the perfect base from which to explore the area’s archaeological treasures.
- Location Description
Of all the coastal towns in Italy, Sorrento is among the most beautiful. It’s here you’ll find Villa Tasso, perched in a prime location, just a five minutes’ walk to the town center. Walk 10 minutes down the cliff to the marina and a small stretch of sandy beach. Walk to the ferries, train station and bus station. It’s all just five minutes’ away on foot. Hop on the ferry to Capri, Positano and Ischia.
Naples airport: 50 km / 30 miles
Pompeii: 45 km / 28 miles
Positano:40 km / 25 miles
Marina Grande: 1 km or .25 miles
Sorrento train station: 1 km / .25 miles
Nearest bus station: 1 km / .25 miles
Sorrento center (Shops and restaurants): 1 km / .25 miles
Piazza Tasso(Sorrento main square): approx. 5 min walk
- Exterior Description
Villa Tasso features a tranquil pool area surrounded by palm trees, evergreens, and a small Zen garden. The pool has an irregular shape (13m x 1.3m x 2.75m deep) and is open from April to the end of October. The area is equipped with chairs, sunbeds, gazebos, and a shower. Pool towels are provided.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The living area hosts comfortable sofas, chairs and a flat screen TV with English channels. The dining area provides a table for 12. The space opens to a sunroom that offers a table for 6. The living/dining space leads to a bright, airy kitchen equipped with an Italian coffee maker, microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, and a table for 6. A laundry room off the kitchen provides a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
First Floor: There are 4 bedrooms on this floor. Bedroom 1 hosts a queen size bed (160cm x190cm), and an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, bidet and hairdryer. Bedroom 2 and 3 adjoin to form a suite. Bedroom 2 has a double bed (160cmx190cm) that can be made into 2 twin beds. Bedroom 3 hosts a double bed (160cm x190cm) that can be made into 2 twin beds, and a small balcony. These bedrooms share a bathroom that provides a shower, sink, toilet and hairdryer. Bedroom 4 has a double bed (160cmx190cm) which can be made into 2 twin beds and an ensuite bathroom with sink, toilet, shower and hairdryer. A guest bathroom provides a sink and toilet.
Second Floor: There are 2 bedrooms on this floor. Bedroom 1 has a double bed(160cm x190cm) that can be made into 2 twin beds, and an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, and hairdryer. This room opens to a large terrace that hosts lounge chairs and an umbrella. This terrace overlooks the pool. Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed (160cm x190cm), an ensuite bathroom with sink, toilet, shower and hairdryer and access to a large private terrace with outdoor shower and lounge chairs.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Parking: E15 per car, per day (lot is 150 meters from villa) Car is not recommended.
- There are window screens in the living room only.
- The property manager lives on the ground floor but privacy will be maintained at all times.
- Swimming pool open from 8am to 7pm.
- Four hours of daily housekeeping is included with the rental of this villa.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: