Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Villa Dioniso is a great choice for a family with children or group of friends seeking a tranquil vacation amidst the Sicilian coast and surrounding countryside. Boasting a private swimming pool and veranda for alfresco dining, as well as close proximity to Siracusa, this is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the beauty of the region.
- Location Description
This splendid villa is located near Siracusa, one of ancient Greece most important cities. More than any other city, Siracusa encapsulates Sicily's timeless beauty. You do not want to miss the central Archaeological Park Neapolis which comprises the Roman Amphitheater, the Teatro Greco and the famous Orecchio di Dionisio, a limestone cave shaped like a human ear. The Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi exhibits terracotta artifacts, Roman portraits and Old Testament scenes carved into white marble.You’ll also want to explore Noto, Modica and Ragusa, each one a feast of architectural flourishes and gastronomic delights: ice cream in Noto and chocolate in Modica.
Catania airport: 70 km / 43.5 miles
Ragusa: 90 km / 56 miles
Modica: 45 km / 26 miles
Noto: 35 km / 22 miles
Siracusa: 10 km / 6.2 miles
Nearest market: 8 km / 5 miles
Beach: 1.5 km / 1 mile
- Exterior Description
Villa Dioniso looks out to a furnished terrace ideal for alfresco dining. Take a dip in the pool or sip on wine on the porch. The area surrounding the villa is beautiful agricultural countryside. The private pool (15 m x 7.5 m) is open from April 1 – October 31. Pool towels are provided and parking is available at the property.
- Interior Description
Main Villa: The entrance opens to a spacious living room that features a fireplace, flat screen TV (English channels not available), piano and double sofa bed. You’ll find a billiard and game room off the living room. There is a fully equipped kitchen that includes an Italian coffee maker, toaster, Espresso machine, microwave, oven, stove, refrigerator-freezer, washing machine and dryer. An iron and ironing board are provided. A guest bathroom includes a sink and toilet. There are three double bedrooms, each with queen size beds (160cm x 190cm) and ensuite bathrooms with a shower, toilet and sink. Hairdryers are provided.
Annex: This space features a studio with sofa bed and an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Baby-sitting : 10.00€ per hour
- Maid service: 12.00€ per hour
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- Electricity (above 300 kw per week): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement