View all photos
- About The Experience
The town of Cortona is one of Tuscany’s jewels, and you can have your own Under the Tuscan Sun experience at this apartment that’s located just steps away from Piazza della Repubblica. Walk to a café for a morning espresso, or stroll to a market to buy fresh ingredients to prepare an Italian meal to be enjoyed on the balcony of this charming apartment.
- Location Description
Apartment Erminia is located in Cortona, a medieval hillside town in the province of Arezzo. Cortona is a wonderful cultural and artistic center. The apartment is situated in the center of town, just a few steps from the Piazza della Repubblica. Along the cobbled streets, you’ll discover authentic restaurants, bread shops, and outdoor cafes. Some of the restaurants are featured with rave reviews in international gourmet guides. Be sure also to explore Cortona’s Museo dell’Accademia Etrusca to see ancient Etuscan and Roman artifacts. Museo Diocesano is also another Cortona museum that features glorious artwork.
Rome: 193 km/120 miles
Florence 104 km/65 miles
Siena 50 km/31 miles
Pienza 50 km/31 miles
Montepulciano: 40 km/25 miles
Arezzo: 40 km/25 miles
Perugia: 35 km/20 miles
Terontola train station: 10km / 6 miles
- Exterior Description
A staircase of 35 steps leads from street level to the apartment. The building does not have an elevator. There is a small private balcony with a table and chairs.
- Interior Description
(80 m2) This apartment features rustic, exposed-beam ceilings and terracotta floors. It’s decorated with elegant antique furnishings.
1st level: The apartment opens to a dining-living area, with a fireplace as the focal point. There is a dining table for 6, sofas and a large flat screen TV. This room opens to a small balcony that hosts a bistro for 2, which is perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and picturesque views of the town square. This level also hosts a rustic kitchen, equipped with an Italian coffee maker, an American coffee maker, an electric kettle, microwave, oven, stove, toaster, refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher, washer, iron and ironing board.
2nd level: A staircase of 15 steps leads to the second level. This level features a double bedroom with a French style bed (120 cm x 190 cm). The ensuite bathroom provides a shower, sink, toilet and bidet. A hairdryer is also provided.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 250 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 150 EUR
- Housekeeping (Upon Request) - Hourly Charge: 12 EUR
- Telephone and Internet (If Available): According to Consumption
- Heating: According to consumption.
- Air conditioning - Weekly Charge: 60 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 9:30 - 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time