View all photos
- About The Experience
Set in a tranquil location, this beautiful large villa in the Chianti is a good base for exploring the picturesque medieval villages, the world-renowned wine, and serene landscapes of the region. It’s ideal for a large group or several families. In the area, you'll discover historic olive groves, honey-colored stone farmhouses, dense forests, graceful Romanesque pieve (rural churches), Renaissance villas and imposing medieval castles.
- Location Description
Nestled in the heart of the renowned Chianti Classico region, Villa Alberta’s central location is convenient for visiting Tuscany’s most important places such as Siena, Florence, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Greve and many more.
Cortona: 113 km/70 miles
Siena: 66 km/41 miles
San Gimignano: 47 km/29 miles
Radda: 34 km/21 miles
Castellina: 32 km/20 miles
Florence airport: 26 km/16 miles
Florence (city): 15 km/9 miles
Impruneta (bus station): 2 km/1 mile
- Exterior Description
(200 hectacres/494 acres)
The villa is located within a private woodland estate on a south-facing hilltop that overlooks a stunning garden designed by the famous architect Pietro Porcinai. The garden includes a lighted, unheated swimming pool (16m X 8) with breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside and vineyards.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The ground floor includes a spacious kitchen, dining room, two living rooms, lounge and a cinema room. The kitchen hosts a table for 6, an American coffee maker, Italian coffee maker, electric tea kettle, microwave, oven, stove, and a refrigerator-freezer. The dining room provides a table for 12. The first living room provides a fireplace, satellite TV with English channels, WIFI and a stereo. The second living room is elegant, yet comfortable, and includes a fireplace, sofas and chairs. A refined lounge provides a piano. The cinema room offers satellite TV with a large projector screen and plenty of comfortable seating.
First Floor: This floor hosts two large studies and six bedrooms with private bathrooms, overlooking the garden. All suites are elegantly furnished and decorated. Bedroom 1 provides a double bed (153 cm x 200 cm) and an en-suite bathroom which includes a tub, shower, sink, toilet and bidet. Bedroom 2 includes a king size bed (183 cm x 200 cm) and an en-suite bathroom that includes a tub, shower, sink, toilet and bidet. Bedroom 3 provides 2 single beds (103 cm x 200 cm). Its bathroom is across the hall, and provides a shower, sink, toilet, bidet and steam bath. Bedroom 4 hosts 2 single beds (92 cm x 200 cm). This bedroom shares a bathroom with Bedroom 5, and includes a tub, shower, sink, toilet and bidet. Bedroom 5 has a king size bed (183 cm x 200 cm). Bedroom 6 provides a double bed (140 cm x 200 cm). Its en-suite bathroom offers a tub, shower, sink, toilet and bidet. Two studies on this floor each offer a desk and seating.
- Features Description
- IN HIGH SEASON ONLY - two service staff are available for 5 days a week, 8 hours per day (cleaning, making beds, cooking if required, etc).
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Electricity (above 75 EUR per week): According to consumption
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: