View all photos
- About The Experience
This exquisite property consists of two villas of equal size and layout, Villa Spuma 1 and 2. This listing is for both villas together, with exclusive use of the swimming pool.
- Location Description
These two villas are ideally situated just 5 Km from Polignano a Mare, one of the best-known seaside locations in Puglia. The medieval village is perched high above the jagged coast. Its succession of little alleys, pristine white houses and loggias seem to clutch the hillside and overhang the sea. Explore the center of the village to shop into the late evening, dine, and listen to live music. Nature-lovers will delight in the rugged stretches of coast and captivating beaches. Cala Paura, Cala Porto, Ponte dei Lapilli, Porto Contessa and Porto Cavallo are the crown jewels. Be sure to check out Cala Lama Monachile during your exploration. It’s a wonderful deep cove situated to the north of the old historic center.
Bari (airport): 47 km/29 miles
Ostuni: 43 km/27 miles
Alberobello: 33 km/20.5 miles
Polignano a mare: 5 km/3 miles
Nearest beach (sand/gravel): 5 km/3 miles
- Exterior Description
This property consists of two similar villas, each with their own private outdoor spaces, situated on either side of a private, unheated swimming pool (open May 5 - October 6, 2018).
- Interior Description
(380 m2) Both villas together sleep 12 people.
There are two separate villas featuring the same layout and amenities, each sleeping 5-6 people.
Ground Floor: There is a living area with sofas, armchairs, LCD TV; dining area with stone fireplace; a fully equipped kitchen with oven and dishwasher; guest bathroom; and a laundry room.
First Floor: There is double bedroom with king-size bed, LCD TV, walk-in closet, bathroom with double washbasin, independent shower and bathtub; another double bedroom with queen size bed, LCD TV, walk-in closet, and bathroom with shower; and a double bedroom with French size bed (comfortable for one person, cozy for two), LCD TV, walk-in closet, and bathroom with shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Chef service for dinner: available on request
- Air conditioning is only in the bedrooms.
- Housekeeping is included two times per week.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit or cleaning fee is required. However, the client will be liable for any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement