View all photos
- Location Description
The villa is located 500 meters uphill the cozy village of Baveno, where you can find many restaurants, bars and alimentary shops. The villa is also close to Stresa (5 km) and less than 60 Km from the International Airport of Milano Malpensa and it can easily be reached in about one hour by highway or by train from the Milano Centrale station.
Lake Maggiore has excellent transport connections most visitors will spend their time exploring the lake, stretching northwards from Arona to Switzerland. Both buses and ferries connect the lakeside settlements. There are other options for exploring though. Milan is a short train-ride away for those in search of some city life. The Swiss border is only 40 minutes' drive from Baveno.
- Exterior Description
(1.5 hectares) The villa is surrounded by a spacious terraced garden with private parking facilities. Descending the garden path guests can reach the swimming pool (16 m x 4 m x 1.4 m deep), overlooking the lake. The pool is not fenced. There is a courtyard patio with 2 tables, one for 8 people and one for 4 people.
- Interior Description
(600 m2) Main Villa Three floors.
There are 3 bedrooms areas for a total of 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Each group of bedrooms (A), (B), (C) share a bathroom. Not suitable to people with walking difficulties. Please notice that fireplaces are not working. There is an IPod player, a stereo, TV, one Play station.
The villa has no AirCo but the combination between the thick walls and the shadow of the centuries old trees in the surrounding garden keep the air temperature inside very pleasant.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall. Living room with access to the garden and the patio, two comfortable sofas, decorative fireplace, satellite TV, and dining table for 8. The fully equipped spacious kitchen has a 6 burner stove, electric oven, large fridge with freezer and ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and table for 6 people. Guest bathroom with toilet and sink. There is a laundry room with washing machine. Please note: the staff has access to the laundry.
First Floor: The first suite has a master bedroom with lake views, a twin bedroom with access to the patio, and a bathroom with tub. There is also a sitting room. The second suite has a twin bedroom (beds can be pushed together to make a double bed) with lake views, a bathroom with shower, and a study room with desk, TV and printer and a loft with twin beds (the beds can be pushed together to make a double bed) and views of the village.
Second Floor: There is a suite with double bedroom with lake view and access to the terrace, a twin bedroom (beds can be pushed together to make a double bed) with lake views and access to the terrace (this bedroom can be accessed only from the terrace or through the other bedroom), and a bathroom with shower (the bathroom can be accessed only passing through the twin bedroom).
Guesthouse: The Guesthouse has a beautiful outdoor private area.
(80 m2) Ground Floor unit: There is a living area with sofa and kitchenette, a twin bedroom (beds can be pushed together), and a bathroom with shower, washing machine.
(80 m2) Upper Floor unit: Living area with lake view, sofa and kitchenette, double bedroom, bathroom with tub.
- Features Description
- The caretaker lives on the top floor of the property in a separate unit with independent entrance.
- Housekeeping is provided 8 hours a day (Off on Tuesdays).
- Breakfast service is included from 8:00 – 10:00 am (food and beverages are not included)
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: