View all photos
- Location Description
Villa Giglio is located near Positano, along the panoramic road leading from Sorrento to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Positano possesses a dream-like quality that truly must be experienced to be understood. The charming pastel residences sit along narrow, winding roads on steep hillsides overlooking the Mediterranean. The village of Positano is located in one of the most beautiful valleys of the Amalfi Coast, and the valley opens up to an equally magnificent stretch of coastline. At the center of the pedestrian maze of cobblestone alleys and steps, you can see the traditional brightly colored dome of Santa Maria Assunta, the main church of Positano. If time permits, hire one of the small boats which will transport visitors to secluded bays only accessible by boat. Wander in to the many colorful boutiques, quaint cafés, restaurants, and wine bars. Be sure to try some of the town’s very popular Limoncello!
Naples: 60 km/37 miles
Sorrento: 15 km/9.3 miles
Positano (shops and restaurants): 3.5 km/2 miles
Sandy beach: 3 km/ 2 miles
Bus stop: 0.2 km/.1 miles
- Exterior Description
(7 hectares) The villa is surrounded by olive groves, fruit trees, and natural terraces overlooking the sea. There is a private swimming-pool (6 m x 10 m, open April 14 - September 29, 2018) surrounded by open-air living-rooms with bamboo furniture for outdoor dining. There is only a ramp which leads from the parking space to the house (no steps), but the villa is on various levels and there are steps between
- Interior Description
(310 m2) The villa consists of 4 separate units built on on different levels.
Unit 1 (sleeps 4-5)
Ground Floor: There is a large living-room with fireplace and TV, access to the garden, a double bedroom with queen bed (160 x180) with bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. There is a bedroom with a queen bed (160x180) and single bed and bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
Unit 2 (sleeps 2)
Raised Floor: There is a large living-room with access to private terrace, and a sleeping area with a queen bed (160x 180),and a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
Unit 3 (sleeps 2-3)
There is a bedroom with a queen bed (160 x180), single bed, and a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower, and private terrace.
Raised Floor: There is a large kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, tea kettle and a dining area. There is a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
- Features Description
- Mandatory housekeeping is provided 5 hours a day, 5 days per week for a fee of 200 euros per week.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Housekeeping Provided - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Housekeeping (Mandatory) - Weekly Charge: 200 EUR
- Final Cleaning (Weekly Charge): 110 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: