View all photos
- Exterior Description
Positano bites deep” John Steinbeck wrote, referring to the dream-like quality the town possesses. The charming pastel residences sit along narrow, winding roads on steep hillsides overlooking the Mediterranean. Villa Bougainville provides unique views of the town of Positano and of the gulf. There is a swimming-pool (10 m x 6 m, open March 31 - October 27, 2018) with sun-bathing terrace and an outdoor bar with refrigerator and ice-maker. The beach can be accessed via a series of stairways. An alleyway (100m/300 ft) leads up from the road to the villa. Guests can use a baggage-carrying service both on arrival and on departure.
Naples (airport): 60 km/37miles
Amalfi: 13 km/8 miles
Positano: 500 m/.3miles
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a large living-room with access to the panoramic terrace, a professional kitchen with stove, refrigerator, freezer, oven, and a guest bathroom with toilet and sink. There is a double bedroom with a queen bed (160x 180cm) with bathroom with shower and access to the panoramic terrace.
First Floor: There are four double bedrooms with queen size beds( 160 x180cm) with ensuite with bathrooms with sink, toilet, bathtub/shower and access to the second terrace. One of the bedrooms is accessed via another bedroom and also has independent access from the terrace. There is a small single bedroom (80x90cm) with bathroom with sink, toilet and shower (suitable for children).
Lower Floor: There is a twin bedroom with 2 single beds (80x90cm) with access to the garden and to the swimming-pool. There is a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
- Features Description
- Luggage porter service available on Saturdays for both arrival and departure
- Parking to be requested and arranged before arrival: € 30 per day.
- Baby-sitter: € 25 per hour.
- Daily cleaning is provided. Supplementary cleaning service: € 20 per hour.
- Chef Service with assistant: € 130 per hour, waiter service € 45 per hour.
- Food deposit (must be paid on arrival): 1,000 Euros
- Breakfast service: € 25 per person (food and service included)
- Special events (weddings, suppers, parties) may only be organized by the villa staff
- Wedding Fee: € 2,500
- Heating of the swimming pool: € 700 per week
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 2000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Food Deposit (Mandatory, Payable Upon Arrival): 1000 EUR
- Pool Heating - Weekly Charge: 700 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: