View all photos
- About The Experience
Ogliastro is part of the Cilento National Park, renowned for its mild climate and pure sea water. This is the legendary site of the Siren Leucosia, turned into rock after throwing herself from a cliff for unrequited love.
- Location Description
South of the small fishing harbor of San Marco, close to the point named for the siren Leucosia, remain the ancient ruins of a Roman fort, a seaside castle, a family chapel, and the enchanting private Villa Fiona. The villa’s estate, situated at the southerly point of the Amalfi Coast, extends over six kilometers when approached from the gatehouse at Ogliastro. Pretty little villages and Palazzo Belmonte are within easy reach of the estate.
Nearest airport: Naples – 130 km/80.7 miles
Salerno: 80 km/49.7 miles
Agropoli (train station): – 13 km/8 miles
Castellabate: 6 km/3.7 miles
Ogliastro Marina (bus station, market): 4 km/2.4 miles
- Exterior Description
Less than 100 meters from the villa is the private swimming pool (9.5 m x 4.5 m, 1.4 m deep, open April – November, not heated). The pool is sheltered from the sea breezes by a Roman ruin. Sun loungers punctuate the space around the swimming pool and sun deck overlooking the sea.
- Interior Description
The villa is decorated in Mediterranean style.
Ground Floor: The large living room has cable TV and comfortable sofas. The spacious kitchen has a stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster and microwave. There is an indoor dining area with two tables (for 8 people) as well as tables for dining al fresco on the villa’s terraces. There are four twin bedrooms (beds can be joined to form a double bed) each with a full ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
First Floor: There are three bedrooms with queen beds (160x180cm) and all with separate bathrooms with shower, sink, toilet and bidet. A large sitting room can be accessed by an external staircase.
- Features Description
- Cook service: Available on request
- Babysitting: Available on request
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours per day.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 3 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 2500 EUR ($3000)
- Electricity/Air conditioning (above 3500 kw per week): According to consumption
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement