View all photos
- About The Experience
With its vine-clad hills, this area in Tuscany is postcard material. Add fabulous food, breath-taking art, rich culture—and you have all the ingredients for an unforgettable holiday.
- Location Description
Lajatico is located about 50 km/31 miles southwest of Florence and about 40 km/25 miles southeast of Pisa. It is best known as the home town of tenor Andrea Bocelli. His annual concerts at the Teatro del Silenzio are attended by people from all around the world, every year.
Florence: 50 km/31 miles
Pisa: 40 km/25 miles
Pontedera (train station): 30 km/18 miles
Lajatico: 5 km/3 miles
Nearest shops: 1 km/0.62 miles
- Exterior Description
This apartment is one of five apartment units in a building on the countryside estate. Two villas are also on the property. The apartment building has a shared unheated swimming pool(12 m x 5 m x 1.10 m).
- Interior Description
Ground floor: The living area has armchairs, a sofa-bed, and satellite TV. The kitchen has a refrigerator-freezer, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, American coffee maker, Espresso machine, kettle, iron, and ironing board.
First floor: There is a double bedroom (160 cm x 190 cm) with a lovely terrace. The large bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
- Features Description
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Area - Shared
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Electricity: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 55 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: