View all photos
- About The Experience
With its vine-clad hills, this area in Tuscany is postcard material. Add fabulous food, breath-taking art, rich culture—and you have all the ingredients for an unforgettable holiday!
- Location Description
Lajatico is located about 50 km/31 miles southwest of Florence and about 40 km/25 miles southeast of Pisa. It is best known as the home town of tenor Andrea Bocelli. His annual concerts at the Teatro del Silenzio are attended by people from all around the world, every year.
Florence (airport): 50 km/31 miles
Pisa: 40 km/25 miles
Pontedera (train station): 30 km/18 miles
Lajatico: 5 km/3 miles
Nearest shops: 1 km/0.62 miles
- Exterior Description
This villa is one of three structures on the countryside estate. It has a private garden and a private swimming pool (5m x 10 m x 1.10m).
- Interior Description
Ground floor: There is a living area with sofas, armchairs and a satellite TV and a dining table for 12. The kitchen has a refrigerator-freezer, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, American coffee machine, espresso machine, kettle, iron, and ironing board. There is a guest bathroom with a toilet, sink and washing machine. There are three double bedrooms with queen beds (190cm x 160cm) and ensuite bathrooms with shower, toilet, sink and bidet. Two additional double bedrooms have queen beds (200cm x 160cm) and share a bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet. All bedrooms have satellite TV’s. Air conditioning is in all bedrooms and in the living room.
- Features Description
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement