Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This 18th Century farmhouse has been restored into a magnificent villa where art, architecture, tradition, comfort and the environment meet to provide a fabulous property -offering all you need for your holiday in the South of France!
- Location Description
Situated close to Vaison-la-Romaine, the location is perfect for exploring all that Provence and the surrounding area has to offer, such as Orange, Avignon and the Mont Ventoux.
Nimes: 83km/51 miles
Uzes: 79km/49 miles
Avignon (airport & TGV): 60 km/37 miles
Isle-sur-la-Sorgue: 46km/28 miles
Orange (train station): 29km/18 miles
Vaison-la-Romaine: 3 km/1.8 miles
- Exterior Description
(1 hectare of gardens)
A wisteria-covered pergola, an aromatic lavender field, mineral gardens—these are just a hint of what you’ll find on this property. You can dine under a beautiful acacia tree, play outdoor ping pong, or float in the swimming pool (13m x 6m, 1-3m deep, unheated). The property is a tranquil paradise!
- Interior Description
A mix of furniture from modern pieces, street market discoveries and vintage items create chic décor. Hard woods and stone provide beautiful texture.
Ground floor: The spacious room that once housed tractors and wine vats has been transformed into a fabulous living-dining space with plenty of seating areas. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, tea kettle, Nespresso, dishwasher, toaster and has access to the dining room, patio and terrace.
First Floor: The master bedroom has a king size bed (210 cm x 180 cm), an ensuite shower, double sinks, a separate toilet, and access to the private terrace. The second bedroom provides a queen size bed (165 cm x 190 cm) and a separate bathroom with a tub, double sink, and separate toilet.
Second Floor: The third bedroom provides twin beds (80 cm x 190 cm) and a separate bathroom with a sink, tub and toilet.
Guest Suite: The guest suite is independent from the main house and has 2 bedrooms that are interconnected with double doors for privacy. One bedroom has twin beds (80 cm x 190 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with period tub, sink and separate toilet. The other bedroom hosts a queen size bed (165 cm x 190 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
The gym, accessed independently from outside, has a TV with DVD player, yoga mat, pilates ball, a step-master and stationary bike.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- Gym Equipment
- Ping Pong Table
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Partial House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- A security deposit must be paid by wire transfer or credit card at least two weeks prior to arrival. This will be returned to you within two weeks after your departure from the property minus any extra charges (i.e. telephone, fax, and transportation costs) or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 2000 EUR
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 250 EUR
- Arrivals after 5 pm are only accepted with prior arrangement and are subject to a late arrival fee. Arrivals after 9 pm are not accepted.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: