View all photos
- About The Experience
Villa Cara is the ultimate retreat! The villa is completely immersed in a private forest, punctuated by wide valleys and olive trees. It is located near Castelfiorentino where you will find all the necessities including a train station. Here you can explore the Romanesque-Gothic church of St. Francis (13th century), the Romanesque pieve of Santi Pietro e Paolo, at Coiano (11th century) and the Sanctuary of Santa Verdiana (18th ). San Gimignano, one of the most visited town in Tuscany is just 20 miles away.
- Location Description
The villa is located near Montaione and Castelfiorentino, in the Province of Firenze.
Arezzo: 100 km/62 miles
Lucca: 70 km/43 miles
Pisa: 60 km/37 miles
Siena: 60 km/37 miles
Firenze (airport): 50 km/31 miles
San Gimignano: 20 km/12 miles
Castelfiorentino (train station): 10 km/6 miles
Montaione: 7 km/4 miles
- Exterior Description
This Tuscan stone villa is nestled in a private forest. There is a private swimming pool (8 m x 15 m, 1.2 m - 2.5 m deep), with a double whirlpool. An outdoor BBQ and a shaded veranda with a table for 20 are wonderful additions.
- Interior Description
The interior décor of this villa brings the outdoors inside. All of the furnishings are made of natural wood. Brick arches and wood ceiling beams provide beautiful rustic texture.
Ground floor: The ground floor presents a living/dining area with a beautiful fireplace as the focal point. Plenty of sofas and chairs offer comfortable resting posts. A dining room has a table for 16. There is a kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, and American coffee maker. There is a guest bathroom with sink and toilet. Two double bedrooms feature king size beds (220 cm x 240 cm) and ensuite bathrooms with shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
First Floor: This floor hosts 4 double bedrooms. Two of the double rooms have twin beds (80 cm x 190 cm), while the other 2 double rooms have a king size bed (220 cm x 240 cm). All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with tub/shower, sink, toilet and bidet. The twin beds cannot be adjoined.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 300 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement