View all photos
- About The Experience
The town of Porto Santo Stefano has everything you need for a perfect holiday -- the beach, restaurants, bars, all kinds of shops and connections to the beautiful Isola del Giglio. The surrounding area is characterized by the splendid greenery of the Maremma, with picturesque villages, and the noteworthy Terme di Saturnia (thermal baths).
- Exterior Description
The villa has a large terrace (over 150 sq. meters) with outdoor lounge furniture, deck chairs and dining area connected to the kitchen entrance. Spectacular sea views from the terrace will enchant from sunrise to sunset.
Roma Fiumicino (airport): – 150 km/93 miles
Orbetello-Monte Argentario (train station): 15 km/9 miles
Porto Santo Stefano: 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Interior Description
(Access via 100 steps)
Ground Floor: A beautiful garden leads to the entrance of the ground floor. The ground floor presents 2 single bedrooms (French style beds 140cm) which share a bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet. There is a large living room and dining area with fireplace. This space opens to the terrace, which has spectacular sea views. The charming kitchen also has access to the terrace, and is equipped with an oven, stove, Italian coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, and refrigerator-freezer. There is a double bedroom (king size bed, 210 cm x 180 cm) which provides an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet. This bedroom provides access to the furnished terrace. There is another double bedroom (queen size bed, 165 cm x 190 cm) which also has access to the terrace. This double bedroom shares a bathroom with 1 single bedroom (French style bed). The bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
Features and Amenities
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Electricity: According to consumption
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory, must be paid on arrival): 100 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: