View all photos
- Location Description
This villa is ideally located for day trips to some of the most famous Tuscan towns and cities, such as Florence, Pisa, and San Gimignano. Montaione, a small village with good restaurants and food shops, is less than 10 minutes by car, while the nearby village of Iano has two restaurants, a bar, and a grocery store.
Volterra: 24 km/15 miles
San Gimignano: 20.6 km/12.8 miles
Montaione (supermarket and pharmacy): 10 km/6 miles
Castelfalfi (tennis and golf): 7.5 km/4.6 miles
Iano (grocery shop and restaurants): 2 km/1.2 miles
- Exterior Description
The villa is an old farmhouse which has been recently restored. There are two independent units which can be rented separately or together. When only one unit is rented, the other unit will be closed and guests will still have the exclusive use of the outdoor areas. There is a swimming pool, covered dining area with BBQ, covered gazebo with large table, pizza oven, stone BBQ, lounge area, foosball table, and ping pong table. There is a gravel road leading to the property.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with TV, sofa and fireplace; a dining room with table for 12 people; a fully equipped modern kitchen with stove, refrigerator, oven, microwave, and toaster; a billiard room; and a gym with Jacuzzi and bathroom with toilet, sink and large shower.
First Floor (16 steps up): The first bedroom has a queen bed (160cm x 200cm), TV, and en suite bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed (170cm x 200cm) and TV. There is a separate bathroom with double sink, toilet and and large shower. There is a studio room with single sofa bed, TV, and fan (no AC). The master bedroom has a round double bed (200 cm diameter), TV, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with toilet, double sink, bathtub, and shower.
Mezzanine floor (12 steps up) There is a reading area with chairs and books.
- Features Description
- The village of Iano is within walking distance but the road is steep and it could be difficult for people with walking difficulties.
- Pets are not allowed. There are two cats living on the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted at the property.
- The swimming pool is visible from the road and from a nearby house.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Fenced
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- Billiard/Pool Table
- DVD player
- Gym Equipment
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 350 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement