View all photos
- Location Description
The villa is located just a 15 minute drive from Sorrento with the closest beach being only half a mile away.
Naples: 54 km/34 mi
Amalfi: 37 km/23 mi
Positano: 21 km/13 mi
Sorrento: 8 km/5 mi
Marina della Lobra: 1.6 km/1 mi
Massa Lubrense: 1.1 km/0.7 mi
- Exterior Description
(3000 m2) This villa offers a beautiful view of the entire Gulf of Naples and the island of Capri. There are private woods and extensive manicured gardens with many furnished shaded areas providing privacy and tranquility. There is a professional outdoor kitchen with BBQ and pizza oven and loggia with table and chairs for alfresco dining. There is a private swimming pool and whirlpool for up to 8 people. The panoramic roof-top terrace is accessed through a spiral staircase, and is furnished with sunbeds and an external shower. The pool, loggia, garden and walkways are illuminated at night.
- Interior Description
This villa is composed of five suites each with their own living area. There is also a separate building in the garden which serves as a central area for the guests to gather together. It offers a spacious dining and sitting area and a kitchen which is used for morning breakfast service.
Ground Floor Suite #1 (four steps down): There is a living room, bedroom with queen-size bed, bathroom with shower, and terrace with table and chairs.
Ground Floor Suite #2: There is a living area, one bedroom with queen-size bed, one smaller bedroom with two twin beds, a bathroom with shower, and a terrace with table and chairs under a gazebo.
First Floor Suite: There is a living room, bedroom with queen-size bed, and bathroom with shower.
Second Floor Suite #1: There is a living room, bedroom with queen-size bed, bathroom with shower, and terrace with table and two chairs.
Second Floor Suite #2: There is a living room with high vaulted and frescoed ceiling and oversized panoramic windows. There is a mezzanine with queen-size bed and a private bathroom with shower. There is access to a panoramic terrace.
- Features Description
Housekeeping is provided each morning (between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm). Linens and towels are changed on Wednesday.
- Breakfast service is included – cost of food is extra
- The professional outdoor kitchen and pizza oven are to be used by villa's staff only, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Due to the narrow private access road, we advise against the use of cars to reach the villa’s entrance. Free parking is available at a close distance from the property. Porter service is available on the day of arrival and departure
- Shuttle service is available on request from the villa to Massa Lubrense up until 4:00pm.
- Porter service available on arrival (Sat, between 4pm-8 pm) and on departure (Sat, between 7 am-10 am)
Features and Amenities
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1 - 5 Euros per person per day
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: