View all photos
- Location Description
This villa is located atop one of most prestigious hills of Florence, just minutes away by car or bus from the historical center.
Siena: 53 min
Florence Airport: 18 min
Nearest town: 3 min
- Exterior Description
The villa is peacefully surrounded by olive groves, cypress trees, and beautifully manicured gardens. There is a courtyard with panoramic views of the Florentine countryside and a portico with a fountain and dining table for up to 16 people. There is a private salt-water, heated swimming pool (11 m x 5.5 m), a sundeck with comfortable lounges, umbrellas, and a dining table.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The living room features 18-ft high fresco ceilings, an open wood burning fireplace and three French doors that open onto the terrace. There is a 47” LED TV with Sky satellite channels, two large sitting areas and lots of books to read. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast table for up to 10 people and original fresco ceiling. There is also a den adjacent to the kitchen with a breakfast table for 8 people. There is one bedroom with a queen-size bed and en suite bathroom with shower. There is a laundry room with washer and dryer.
First Floor: There is a a home office with desk, computer and printer. There is a formal dining room with a large oval wooden table for 16 people. There is a bedroom with queen-size bed and private bathroom with shower. There are two bedrooms each with a king-size beds (can be made as two twin beds on request) and private bathroom with shower.
Second Floor: There is a bedroom with king-size bed and en suite bathroom with shower and a bedroom with king-size bed and en suite bathroom with tub. There is another bedroom with king-size bed and a bedroom with a queen-size bed. These bedrooms share a bathroom with shower.
- Features Description
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours each morning (Monday-Friday)
- Bath towels are changed twice a week
- The swimming pool is heated in spring and fall for no additional cost (pool is not heated in summer).
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 3 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating: According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Daily - Per Person): 4 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: