View all photos
- Location Description
This villa is located on the island of Mallorca. The Balearic Islands, a sun-kissed archipelago of islands and islets east of the Spanish mainland, are dominated by four stunning sisters—Majorca, Ibiza, Menorca, and Formentera. Mallorca (Majorca), the largest island, is known for its beaches, scenic coastline and the Serra de Tramuntana mountains to the north. Palma, the capital city, is known for its Gothic cathedral with an altar canopy by modern architect Antoni Gaudí, and Almudaina, a Moorish royal palace. Talamanca beach is within walking distance and Ibiza town just a short drive!
Airport: 10 km - 6 miles
Ibiza town: 5 minutes by car
Marina Botafoch: 2 km - 1.2 miles
Talamanca beach: 10 minute walk
- Exterior Description
This villa features a beautifully maintained Mediterranean garden, an infinity pool surrounded by a huge sun terrace equipped with sun loungers, and views to Ibiza town. There is an outdoor dining table that can accommodate up to 6 people, a barbecue, and private parking for 3 cars.
- Interior Description
The spacious living area consists of an open-plan lounge with comfortable sofas, a fireplace and satellite TV; a dining area; and a fully equipped modern kitchen with oven, stove and refrigerator. Huge floor to ceiling glass doors open onto the large terrace overlooking the pool. There is a master bedroom with a queen bed (180 cm) and en-suite bathroom with sink, toilet and shower and a second bedroom with a queen bed (160 cm) and en-suite bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. Both rooms have access to the gardens and terrace through double doors.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- A security deposit authorization form will be included with your rental voucher. Please submit this to the property manager prior to your arrival. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 2000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrivals after 8:00pm: Not Accepted
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement