View all photos
- Location Description
This 19th century Mediterranean stone villa sits in the middle of town, within a 3 minute walk of restaurants, supermarkets, and cafes. The nearest beach is a 10 minute walk. Villa Vanesa is located in Pučišća, a beautiful settlement located on the Brac island made entirely of the famous Brac stone and home to the historic stonemasons. As beautiful as Croatian’s seaside villages are, nowhere else in the world looks like Pučišća. The gleaming white stone indigent to the island that makes this village one of a kind.The surrounding of Pučišća, like the whole island Brac, is famous for the production of olive-oil, vine, and figs. Within 400 m you can find local restaurants and historical sites. In the summer there is a festival with live entertainment, music, theater, and markets.
Split (airport): 61 km
Brac (airport): 31 km
Nearest beach: 1.4 k
- Exterior Description
(600 m2) This stone villa is 200 years old and features traditional high stone walls and beautifully maintained gardens with olive, almond, bearberry, lemon and orange trees. There is a private swimming pool (25 m2, with lights for nighttime swims), sun loungers, and outdoor shower. There is a rooftop terrace with trampoline, ping-pong table, and children's play area.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with satellite TV and DVD player, a kitchen with oven, microwave, and dishwasher, and a dining area.
First Floor: There is bedroom with a queen-sized bed(160cm x180cm) and one with two single beds. There is a bathroom with toilet, sink, and tub/shower.
Second Floor: There is a bedroom with a king-sized bed and one single bed. There is a bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. There is also a terrace with breath-taking views of the beautiful sea bay and marina.
- Features Description
- A welcome basket will be provided on arrival which includes a bottle of water, juice, cookies, coffee, homemade cherry liqueur and extra virgin olive oil made by the owner.
- Daily housekeeping and concierge services are included in the price.
- For an extra cost, the owner can arrange a boat trip to the villa's private, secluded beach with table and chairs, deckchairs and stone benches, and easy access to the crystal clear seawater. There is a private boat mooring available.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- Ping Pong Table
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: