View all photos
- Exterior Description
This apartment is located in an 18th century building in the center of Rome. The Pantheon, Piazza Navona, shops and restaurants are all within walking distance. The apartment is located in a limited traffic zone and a car is not recommended.
Train station "Termini": 2.5 km
Underground station "Metro B Colosseo": 1.6 km
Fontana di Trevi: 650 m
Campo dei Fiori: 850 m
Piazza Navona: 800 m
Pantheon: 400 m
Tram "Largo di Torre Argentina": 300 m
Bus stop "Plebiscito" (64,62,70): 180 m
Supermarket: 100 m
Restaurant: 50 m
- Interior Description
Upper Ground Floor: There is a living/dining room with a double sofabed, dining table and TV. There is a kitchenette with microwave. There is a double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC.
- Features Description
Please Note: Airport transfers can be arranged on request.
Features and Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 250 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Daily - Per Person): 3.50 EUR
- Arrival Fee (After 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 15; some exceptions for extreme weather
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement