View all photos
- Exterior Description
This apartment is located in a 17th century building in the center of Rome, in the Piazza Navona district. The apartment is in a limited traffic zone, and a car is not recommended.
Campo dei Fiori: 350 m
Piazza Navona: 270 m
Bus stop "Chiesa Nuova": 70 m
- Interior Description
(73 m2) Second Floor (with lift): There is a living room with TV and a small kitchen with microwave. There is a room with a dining table in and a pull-out trundle bed (suitable for children). There is one double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
Features and Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Daily - Per Person): 3.50 EUR
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (After 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 15; some exceptions for extreme weather
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement