View all photos
- About The Experience
Experience the splendor of Provence from this stylishly appointed split level villa in Goult for the perfect village experience. Ideal for 3 couples having bedrooms with ensuite baths, this village house also has views and a pool. What could be better?
- Location Description
This villa is located within the village of Goult situated in the heart of the Luberon. At the end of a quiet lane, it is just a three minute walk to the Centreville (center of the village) where you will find the delightful restaurant L'Auberge de Bartavelle. The village has a baker and a butcher made famous in Peter Mayle's “A Year in Provence”. Winding streets and a charming old windmill make Goult a pleasant place to stroll, dine, and shop. Other conveniences in the village include a small grocery store, a post office, and a cafe. This is an ideal location for exploring the nearby villages and towns of Gordes, Menerbes, Bonnieux, Roussillon, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse and Avignon.
Avignon: 40 km/25 mi
Fontaine de Vaucluse: 19 km/12 mi
Apt: 14 km/7 mi
Gordes: 9 km/5.5 mi
Roussillon: 7.5 km/5 mi
Goult (Center): 3-minute walk
- Exterior Description
(7,600 m2) Enjoy sweeping views of the Luberon Valley from two sides of the house. The beautifully landscaped garden area has flower beds, stone paths, and a tall shade tree. The unique basin-shaped pool (3.5m x 4.5m, 1.3m deep) with a waterfall has views of the Luberon hills. There is parking for two small cars.
- Interior Description
The house is on three levels.
Ground Floor: The elegantly furnished living room has a comfortable sofa with Louis XV armchairs and a large fireplace; the separate dining room has a large table with seating for 6 – 8. The modern, well-equipped kitchen has a state-of-the-art four-burner stove/oven, a dishwasher, a large two-door refrigerator, coffee maker, tea kettle, and other top-quality appliances. In the laundry area is an American-style washing machine and dryer. Doors lead from the kitchen to a flagstone terrace which enjoys beautiful views of the Luberon valley. On this floor there is also a guest bathroom with sink and WC.
First Floor (5 steps up): The master bedroom has a queen bed (160 cm) and sitting area with fireplace, A/C, and a large en suite bathroom with tub, separate shower, and WC.
Second Floor (4 steps up): There are two bedrooms on this floor. The first has a queen size bed (160 cm) and en suite bathroom with shower and WC. The second bedroom has two single beds with en suite bathroom with shower and WC.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
- There are 5 A/C and heater units in the kitchen, salon-Den and bedrooms.
- Children under the age of 8 not recommended.
- Housekeeping is provided for 5 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
Questions and Answers From Our Clients
(Click the question to view the answer)
Q: You input is very helpful, thanks for contributing. My question is: how difficult would it be to visit this location for someone who does not speak French? Would you have difficulty with directions, shopping, etc.?
Ask a Question
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: $3,750
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- Arrivals (After 8:00pm): Not Accepted
- Please check the property description for any additional charges which may not be listed here.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time