View all photos
- About The Experience
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the Piazza San Marco, this apartment is perfect for a couple looking to explore Venice. This self-catering accommodation is spacious, light, and modern and could potentially sleep two others, as there is also a loft with a double sofa bed. There are also nice views over the Venice rooftops and skyline surrounding the apartment.
- Location Description
This apartment is located in the Sestiere di Castello district very close to the Piazza San Marco. The Piazza San Marco is home to the renowned Basilica, the Bridge of Sighs, and the Doge’s Palace. Here there are also wonderful views of the island of San Giorgio. Within walking distance of the apartment are excellent food shops selling fresh vegetables, restaurants, and such necessities as a post office and market. The nearest boat stops are Arsenale and San Zaccaria.
Nearby Attractions: food shops, restaurants, market, post office, Piazza San Marco (Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Bridge of Sighs), boat stops.
San Zaccaria Boat Stop: Within walking distance
Arsenale Boat Stop: 30 m/98 ft
- Exterior Description
This apartment is situated on the third floor of a building without an elevator. The apartment features the original beams and terrazzo flooring that date back to the 15th century.
- Interior Description
Third Floor (no elevator): The entrance leads to a combined living and dining room with a couch, TV (local channels only), chairs, and a dining table with chairs. The adjacent kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher. There is one bedroom with a 190 cm king-sized bed and one bathroom with a sink, toilet, bidet, and tub with a handheld shower.
Loft: A staircase leads up to a loft where there is a double sofa bed (most comfortable for one, but available for two) which overlooks the living room.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- This apartment can be rented with
to accommodate more people.
Features and Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash or check. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- All Utilities: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 8:00 pm and 10:30 pm) Payable Upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 10:30 pm and midnight) Payable Upon Arrival: 45 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrivals (After Midnight): Not Accepted
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: