View all photos
- About The Experience
Stay at this seaside villa and enjoy being within walking distance of Massa Lubrense! Boasting five bedrooms, each with access to a terrace overlooking the sea, this villa provides comfortable of amenities. Not only does it have a private above-ground swimming pool, but it provides private access to the sea, directly from the property! For those looking for beauty, comfort, and convenience, look no further that this villa near Sorrento.
- Location Description
This villa is located about one kilometer away from the center of Massa Lubrense which has many restaurants, nice bars and one of the best pastry shops in the area. 10 meters away, or about a 5 minute walk through a private alley, you will find the beach (private access) where it is possible to swim in the clear water, snorkel, and afterwards dine or relax at one of the local restaurants or small bars in Marina della Lobra port. In only 10 minutes or less, using public transport or by car, one can get to characteristic and prestigious locations such as Nerano, Sorrento or Sant'Agata Sui Due Golfi. The SITA bus stop for Sorrento and Positano is less than one km away. A car is recommended for this location.
Nearby Attractions: As well as the access to swimming and a small town, this location is ideal for those who love countryside walks. You can plan walks to Sorrento or Marina Lobra with fantastic views.
Naples: 52 km/32 mi
Ravello: 42 km/26 mi
Amalfi: 36 km/22 mi
Pompeii: 35 km/22 mi
Positano: 21 km/13 mi
Sorrento (Port/Train Station): 4 km/2 mi
Massa Lubrense: 1 km/0.62 mi
Bus Stop: 1 km/0.62 mi
Beach: 10 m/11 ft
- Exterior Description
This multi-level villa has a private swimming pool and access to the sea. Walking up from the main street, you will find the first large terrace (100 m2) equipped with table and chairs and the stone barbecue. From this terrace, you can access the villa. Going down ten small stairs is another level with a wooden deck. It is equipped with table and chairs and an external shower. From the second level, going down about 50 small stairs is the third level with a wooden deck and the above ground swimming pool overlooking the sea. The swimming pool (3 x 6.5 m2, open from April to October) is surrounded by chairs, deck chairs and an external shower. From the swimming pool area, going down about 40 small stairs, through a private gate, you will have access to the sea. Here there is a concrete boardwalk that goes along the beach for about 2 km. A five minute walk from here leads to the Marina della Lobra harbor. A car is recommended for this location.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The bright living room has large windows overlooking the sea and is equipped with two sofas, satellite TV, the fireplace, and an air conditioning and heating unit. It also has a phone for incoming phone calls and the Internet WI-FI connection. From the living room you can access a terrace, equipped with a large dining table made in majolica, chairs and a big umbrella, ideal for dining al fresco. The lunch room also has large windows overlooking the sea. It is equipped with a glass table and chairs and has access to the terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator with freezer, a gas oven, a four - burner gas cook-top, a microwave, dishwasher, tea kettle and Italian coffee machine. Off of the kitchen is the laundry room with a washing machine and iron with board. There is guest bathroom, accessible from the dining room, with a sink, toilet, and bidet.
First Floor: This floor is accessible by an internal staircase of about 10 stairs from the ground floor. There are four bedrooms, each which have access to a terrace and an air conditioning and heating unit. The first bedroom has two narrow single beds (80 cm each - they can be pushed together to form a 160 cm queen bed upon request) most appropriate for young people. The second bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm). The second bathroom has a bath tub and a shower. The third bedroom has a standard double bed (140 cm, comfy for one, cozy for two!). The third bathroom has a shower. The fourth bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm).
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Chef Service: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Cooking Class: Upon request
- Food Package: Cheese 40 Euros; Cheese and Salumi 60 Euros; Cheese, Salumi, and Wine 110 Euros
- Maid Service: Upon request
- Transfer from Airport/Train Station: Upon request
- Car/Scooter Rental: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Tour Guide: Upon request
- Massage: Upon request
- Manicure/Pedicure: Upon request
- Hairdresser: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- The single bedroom does not have an air conditioning/heating unit.
- The beds that are 80 cm wide are most appropriate to young people.
- To reach the villa you have to take a very narrow and windy road from the main street level so there are two options for parking:
1. You can park the car on the street level (up to 4 cars) for no extra cost and from here the owner will accompany you to the villa.
2. You can go down to Marina della Lobra and leave your car in a private parking for an extra fee. From Marina della Lobra, crossing the alley that goes to the private beach access you can reach the villa in 5 minutes walking.
- Villa Marta is right next door to Villa Divina.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming Only
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Heating - Partial House
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm): 60 EUR
- Electricity: According to consumption
- Electricity (above 300 kw per week): According to consumption
- Air Conditioning (over 300 kw per week): According to consumption
- Departure Time: 10:30 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time