View all photos
- About The Experience
Tuscan beauty abounds at this family-friendly villa ideally situated near Greve in Chianti. The above-ground swimming pool has expansive views of the famous rolling hills of Tuscany, and Greve in Chianti’s charming town square, with its wonderful shops and restaurants, is short walk away.
- Location Description
The villa is within walking distance to the charming town of Greve in Chianti, the capitol of the Chianti region. The town’s lively main square, Piazza Matteotti, is 500 meters away, which is about a 10-minute walk on a road shared with cars. Here visitors will find nice restaurants and bars as well as several famous shops, including Bottega dell’Artigianato, which is filled with artisan handicrafts, and Antica Macelleria Falorni, a Tuscan butcher shop that has been in the same spot since 1729. Daytrip destinations include the artistic and medieval cities of Florence, Siena and San Gimignano as well as the charming Chianti villages of Castellina, Gaiole, Radda and Panzano.
Nearby Attractions: The Chianti region is known for its “Chianti Classico” wine. Greve in Chianti, with its triangular piazza, has a great wine museum. Panzano’s old town is perfect for taking walks, and the town has several wine bars and restaurants which offer wine tasting. In Castellina in Chianti, walk Via delle Volte, an underground tunnel around the city. The medieval towns of Radda and Gaiole offer tourists many castles to visit including the Castle of Volpaia, Castle of Vertine and the Castle of Meleto.
San Gimignano: 50 km/31 mi
Siena: 34 km/21 mi
Florence (Airport): 32 km/20 mi
Greve in Chianti: 500 m/1640 ft
- Exterior Description
(400 m2/4,305 ft2)
The garden and outdoor area, which are exclusively for guest use, border neighboring gardens on both sides and have expansive views of the surrounding hillsides. There is an above-ground swimming pool (6 m in diameter, 1.3 m depth, open April through October) as well as a patio with a table, seating for six, two sunbeds, two sun chairs and an umbrella. There is also a barbecue. Onsite parking is available.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The living room is furnished with a sofa, TV with satellite. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, and dishwasher as well as a dining area with a table for six. There is full bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet, and a laundry area with a washing machine is also available.
First Floor: There are three bedrooms. Two bedrooms each have a queen-size bed (160 cm), and one has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and bidet. The third bedroom has two narrow single beds (80 cm each, most comfortable for young people; may be joined to form a queen-size bed upon prior request). There is also a separate bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping: 10 Euros per hour
- Pool Towels: 3 Euros per towel
- This property can be rented together with
Casa Gioia (independent villas only a few meters away) to accommodate a total of 22 people.
- Double beds cannot be separated into singles.
- The pool is open from the beginning of April until the beginning of November.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 200 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory -To be paid upon arrival): 100 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 100 EUR
- Air conditioning - Weekly Charge: 100 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 25 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: