View all photos
- About The Experience
This magnificent 18th-century villa is nestled in the Versilia hills, surrounded by picturesque Italian gardens and centuries-old olive groves. With a swimming pool, terraces and panoramic views of the sea and the rolling hills of Tuscany, this is the perfect spot for an intimate wedding, special event or a holiday with family and friends.
- Location Description
The villa is located in the hills of Versilia, 2.3 km from the village center of Santa Lucia, where there are restaurants and markets. It is 7 km from Camaiore, which is home to shops, restaurants, a market and post office as well as St. Peter’s Abbey, a church founded by Benedictine monks, with remnants dating back to the 13th century. The beaches are about 10-15 minutes away by car, including Forte dei Marmi and the marvelous lidos of Viareggio, with Belle Epoque architecture and wonderful seafood restaurants. The Garfagnana, with its stunning National Park, is just to the North. From Lucca, there are trains to Pisa, Florence and Viareggio.
Florence: 90 km/56 mi
Lucca: 22 km/14 mi
Pisa: 22 km/14 mi
Forte dei Marmi: 8 km/5 mi
Camaiore: 7 km/4 mi
Versilia Beaches: 5 km/3 mi
Pietrasanta: 3 km/2 mi
Santa Lucia: 2.3 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
The grounds are home to ornamental gardens featuring lemon trees, roses, decorative fountains and views of the Versilia coastline. There is a large, grassy lawn with a swimming pool (10 m x 4 m, open mid-April to mid-October) surrounded by sun beds and umbrellas. The covered terrace is equipped with outdoor sofas and lounge chairs, dining tables and a barbecue.
- Interior Description
(800 m2/ 8,611 ft2)
Each room has a sea view, and all bedrooms are air conditioned.
Ground Floor: There is a lounge area and a dining room with a large table for 18. The kitchen has an oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, American coffee maker, espresso machine and an eat-in table for 6. There is a billiard room with a billiard (pool) table and sofa-style seating along two walls, as well as a small private chapel. There is a laundry area with a washing machine, iron and board as well.
First Floor: This floor has two large, frescoed salons with sofas, plus three bedrooms. The first suite (70 m2) features a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm), frescoed walls, satellite TV, a sitting area with two sofas, and a bathroom with a round Jacuzzi tub for two, handheld shower, sink, toilet and bidet. The second and third rooms (30 m2) each have a queen-size bed (160 cm), frescoed ceilings, satellite TV and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
Second Floor: There are three bedroom suites on this floor. The first (110 m2) features a master bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and a narrow single bed (80 cm), most appropriate for a young person, a sitting room with sofas (one of which converts to a 160 cm bed), table and a central fireplace and a bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and bidet. The second suite (90 m2) has two bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and one with two narrow single beds (80 cm each), most appropriate for young people. These rooms share a sitting area and a bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and bidet. The third suite (60 m2) has a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm), sitting room and a bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Breakfast Buffet: 10 Euros per person
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Excursions: Upon request
- Local Wine Tasting: Upon request
- Weddings/Event Services: Upon request
- Air conditioning is only available in the bedrooms.
- Single beds can be joined together upon request in advance.
- The kitchen in the Main House is available for use, additional smaller kitchens are closed.
- Each room offers satellite TV, a mini-bar, mini kettle with a selection of teas, toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, pool towels, hairdryer and wake-up call service.
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours twice per week.
- This property can also be rented as Villa Fabiana with Guest House to accommodate more guests.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrivals and Departures Outside Posted Times: 25 EUR per hour
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 250 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: