View all photos
- About The Experience
Marina del Cantone is a great base from where to savor the best of the Sorrento peninsula and Amalfi Coast. You’ll want to dine at Lo Scoglio, a favorite dining spot for celebrities sailing over from Capri, or you may want to catch a ferry for a day on Capri. Take a day trip to explore the ruins of Pompeii or Herculaneum. It’s all within easy reach from Villa Angela.
- Location Description
Villa Angela is located between Nerano and Marina del Cantone. Marina del Cantone is a tiny, serene village located on the Sorrento peninsula halfway between Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. It’s an ideal base from where to venture out for unforgettable day trips and excursions.
Naples Airport: 68 km / 42 miles
Amalfi: 45 km / 28 miles
Pompeii: 43 km / 27 miles
Positano: 32 km/ 20 miles
Sorrento: 15 km / 9 miles
Massa Lubrense: 10 km / 6 miles
Marina del Cantone: 1 km/.6 miles
Beach: 1 km or 0.6 miles)
Nerano: 500 meter
Bus Stop: SITA (0.4 km or 0.2 miles)
- Exterior Description
Villa Angela offers gorgeous panoramic views of the sea from its large outdoor terraces. The villa is equipped with an outdoor kitchen with barbeque, pizza oven and sink. Dine alfresco on chef-prepared dishes as you watch the sun go down or take a dip in the private pool. The heated private pool (11x3m, open March 25 - October 21, 2017) and whirlpool tub (2x2m) feature music and lights. The property also provides private parking for four vehicles. There are 44 steps from the parking area to the villa entrance.
- Interior Description
(800 m²/8611 ft2)
Ground Floor: The entrance opens to a studio-living room space that provides access to a large terrace for ocean views and outdoor dining. One this floor you’ll find 3 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed (160x190) and a flat screen TV. Each of these rooms have an en suite bathroom that provides a shower, sink, toilet and bidet. These rooms have ocean views, and access to the terrace. A fourth bedroom on this floor provides a queen bed(160X190) and bunkbed suitable for children and a flat screen TV. This room has an en suite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, and bidet.
First Floor: On this floor, you’ll find four bedrooms, three of which offer ocean views and access to the terrace. The bedrooms provide queen size beds (160x190), and a flat screen TV. Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
Lower Level: This level features a wet bar and large dining room with a table for fifteen. The dining room opens to the terrace. A TV room provides sofas and a flat screen TV. A fully equipped professional kitchen provides quality appliances which include a stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, Nespresso, American coffee maker and professional cookware. There are 2 queen size bedrooms (160x190) with en suite bathrooms with shower, sink, toilet, and bidet.
- Features Description
- Housekeeping is included for 4 hours a day, 6 days per week
- Chef Service is NOT included for 2019!
For 2018 only:
- Buffet breakfast served from 8:30 am to 11:00 am (daily except Sundays)
- Cook service provided for buffet dinner served from 7: 30 to 9.30 pm (daily except Sundays)
- Sunday service is available for an additional cost, as well as on-call (all day) chef service, which would include lunch.
- Guests are welcome to prepare their own lunches in the professional kitchen.
- Food and beverages are not included. Guests must pay a food deposit on arrival.
- Mid-week grocery shopping is available for 40 Euros per trip. Pre-stocking is also available but the cost of the items does NOT come out of the 1000 Euro food deposit and must be paid in cash on arrival. The food deposit only covers groceries needed for the breakfast/dinner service. Any additional shopping trips during the week must also be reimbursed in cash on the spot.
- Staff: The staff is not available during the December holiday (December 24, 25,
31, and January 1st)
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service - Included
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Electricity / Air Conditioning / Heating (above 350 kw per week): According to consumption
- Food Deposit (Mandatory), Must Be Paid On Arrival): 1000 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: